Welcome to the RamCard Office
Please note the RamCard Office's hours during the LSC Renovation and Moving:
The RamCard Office in the LSC is OPEN this week (May 20-24). We will be closing early at 1 p.m. on Friday.
Enter through the north doors (Transit Center) and go up the stairwell to the main level. Follow the hallway south to the main staircase and go down to the bottom level and down the hall to the RamCard Office. Exit the same way.
We will be closed Monday for the University holiday. The RamCard Office in the LSC will be open on Tuesday, May 28, from 7:30-4:30.
Beginning Wednesday, May 29,
we will be located in the Morgan Library, Room 203.
RamCard is Your Key to CSU:
- Eating in the residence halls with your meal plan
- Eating at the food court in the Lory Student Center with RamCash
- Computer lab access, printing, and copies
- Laundry facilities in the residence halls and university apartments
- Athletic and event tickets
- Checking out materials at Morgan Library
- Banking with First National Bank
- Access to the Student Recreation Center
- Access to ride Transfort bus system
- Vending with RamCash
To Get Your RamCard:
Stop by the RamCard Office on the lower level of the Lory Student Center Room 31 to pick up your RamCard. Students, staff, and faculty at CSU are eligible to receive a RamCard. All students must be admitted and registered. Staff and faculty must be entered into the Human Resources database.
- protect the smart chip in your card
- keep your card in a safe place
- do not punch a hole in your card
- do not use as an ice scraper
- do not expose to extreme heat or cold
- do not wash
- NOTE: there is a $25 replacement fee for lost or damaged cards
- check out helpful tips for lost cards on the FAQ page