Summit Hall opened in 2004. Summit is located on the south side of campus next to the Horticulture Gardens and across from the Dining Commons at the Academic Village.
Summit Hall Features:
- Suites comprised of one single and one double room with three residents sharing a connecting bathroom
- Some suites are double/double with four residents sharing a connecting bathroom
- Individually controlled air conditioning and heating
- Dining available across the street in the Academic Village Commons. Students in the residence halls may eat in any one of our six dining centers. Visit the Dining Services pages for more information on meal plans and dining centers.
- Live Green Community - sustainable living community co-sponsored by Warner College of Natural Resources and College of Agriculture
- Living Substance Free Community
- Summit Hall has an on-site parking lot with additional student parking across the street; due to limited parking in the core of campus and CSU's designation as a Bicycle-Friendly-Campus, students are encouraged to bring a bike or longboard
3D Floor Plan:
If you would like to apply to live in Summit Hall fill out the ONLINE HOUSING APPLICATION.
All Halls Feature:
- 24/7 front desk
- 3 levels of security
- Wireless high-speed Internet in halls and dining centers
- Lounges and/or study rooms - lounges have TV's and/or games like pool, foosball, and ping-pong
- Student kitchen
- Laundry facilities
- Utilities included in room & board rates (cable, Internet, electricity, water, and recycling)
- Designated bike racks at all halls and Transfort bus pass for CSU students included on RamCard
- Academic and social programming
- Academic environment – students who live on campus have higher GPAs than students who live off campus
- Supportive and involved Resident Assistants (RAs) and Residence Directors
- Dedicated office, dining services, and environmental services staff