Parmelee Hall is located on the north side of campus near the Student Recreation Center.
- Suite style rooms - each room houses two students with a sink in the room and a connecting shower and toilet shared between two rooms
- There are a limited number of single rooms on the 4th floor that share a connecting bathroom with a single room
- Global Village - Residential Learning Community sponsored by the Center for Advising and Student Achievement (CASA) and INTO-CSU
- Arts and Creative Expression (ACE) Community
- Volleyball court
- New student kitchens, floor lounges, and study rooms
- Lofted, air-conditioned rooms on the 4th floor designated for returning students
- The in-house dining center is just one option for residents. Students in the residence halls may eat in any one of our six dining centers. Visit the Dining Services pages for more information on meal plans and dining centers.
- Designated winter break housing
- Parmelee Hall has limited on-site parking in a small lot in front of the hall with larger student parking lots located two blocks West;due to limited parking in the core of campus and CSU's designation as a Bicycle-Friendly-Campus, students are encouraged to bring a bike or longboard
3D Floor Plans:
If you would like to apply to live in Parmelee Hall fill out the ONLINE HOUSING APPLICATION.
Winter Break Housing at Parmelee
Parmelee Hall will be open for the 2012-2013 winter break for students who require housing. A daily rate of $52 will be assessed for each night students stay in the hall - the rate includes overnight accommodation as well as two meals per day. Students may elect to stay for the entire break or for a portion of break. Advanced registration is required and will be open November 1, 2012 - December 7, 2012. Winter break begins December 15, 2012 and ends January 16, 2013. Students living in Parmelee will stay in their current rooms. Students from other halls who require winter break housing may apply for limited available overflow spaces. For additional information, please contact Residence Life at (970) 491-4719.
All Halls Feature:
- 24/7 front desk
- 3 levels of security
- Wireless high-speed Internet in halls and dining centers
- Lounges and/or study rooms - lounges have TV's and/or games like pool, foosball, and ping-pong
- Student kitchen
- Laundry facilities
- Utilities included in room & board rates (cable, Internet, electricity, water, and recycling)
- Designated bike racks at all halls and Transfort bus pass for CSU students included on RamCard
- Academic and social programming
- Academic environment – students who live on campus have higher GPAs than students who live off campus
- Supportive and involved Resident Assistants (RAs) and Residence Directors
- Dedicated office, dining services, and environmental services staff