Corbett Hall is located on the north side of campus, near the Student Recreation Center and Moby Arena.
- Suite style rooms - each room has a sink with a connecting toilet and shower shared between two rooms
- Health and Exercise Science Community - Residential Learning Community sponsored by the College of Health and Human Sciences
- Enclosed courtyard with basketball court, volleyball pit, bike racks, and picnic tables
- Corbett Marketplace - the in-house dining center is just one option for residents. Students in the residence halls may eat in any one of our six dining centers. Visit the Dining Services pages for more information on meal plans and dining centers.
- Limited student parking is available one block West of Corbett Hall; due to limited parking in the core of campus and CSU's designation as a Bicycle-Friendly-Campus, students are encouraged to bring a bike or longboard
3D Floor Plan:
If you would like to apply to live in Corbett Hall fill out the ONLINE HOUSING APPLICATION.
All Halls Feature:
- 24 hour desk assistance
- 3 levels of security
- Wireless high-speed Internet in halls and dining centers
- Lounges and/or study rooms - lounges have TV's and/or games like pool, foosball, and ping-pong
- Student kitchen and laundry facilities
- Utilities included in room & board rates (cable, Internet, electricity, water, and recycling)
- Designated bike racks at all halls and Transfort bus pass for CSU students included on RamCard
- Academic and social programming
- Academic environment – students who live on campus have higher GPAs than students who live off campus
- Supportive and involved Resident Assistants (RAs) and Residence Directors
- Dedicated office, dining services, and environmental services staff