Braiden Hall is centrally located on campus, close to the library and Eddy and Clark classroom buildings, where many first year classes are held. Braiden Hall is reserved for students in Residential Learning Communities. Braiden Hall will be renovated during the 2012-2013 academic year. One half of the building will be offline for the renovation while the other half will be fully operational. Residents will be required to move rooms before winter break to the newly renovated half of the building. For more information on the Braiden renovation project visit www.housing.colostate.edu/renovation.htm.
- Suite rooms - each room has a sink with a connecting toilet and shower shared between two rooms
- Key Academic Community and Key Plus Community(sophomore track) sponsored by the Center for Advising and Student Achievement.
- Key Explore Community, Key Service Community, and Key Health Professions Community
- Newly renovated dining center - visit the Dining Services pages for more information on meal plans and dining centers
- Limited student parking is available at Braiden Hall; due to limited parking in the core of campus and CSU's designation as a Bicycle-Friendly-Campus, students are encouraged to bring a bike or longboard
3D Floor Plan:
If you would like to apply to live in Braiden Hall fill out the ONLINE HOUSING APPLICATION.
All Halls Feature:
- 24/7 front desk
- 3 levels of security
- Wireless high-speed Internet in halls and dining centers
- Lounges and/or study rooms - lounges have TV's and/or games like pool, foosball, and ping-pong
- Student kitchen
- Laundry facilities
- Utilities included in room & board rates (cable, Internet, electricity, water, and recycling)
- Designated bike racks at all halls and Transfort bus pass for CSU students included on RamCard
- Academic and social programming
- Academic environment – students who live on campus have higher GPAs than students who live off campus
- Supportive and involved Resident Assistants (RAs) and Residence Directors
- Dedicated office, dining services, and environmental services staff