Off-Campus Meal Plans
Meal Plans for Students Who Live Off-Campus:
- Skip the dishes and grocery shopping and bring a guest with you
- Easy, convenient, and nutritional meals
- Choose from six dining centers that offer "all-you-care-to-eat" plus two express locations
- Meals roll over from semester to semester as long as you are at CSU
- To-go meals (available during academic year) for added convenience
- Enjoy a variety of special events and dining concepts
- Easy online account maintenance at www.mealplans.colostate.edu to check meal balances and add more meals.
|Charge it to your student account or credit card|
To purchase a meal plan in person with cash, check, credit card, or your student account visit 108 Palmer Center (1005 West Laurel Street).
For further information, call (970) 491-4754 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.