Our staff carefully plans and prepares every meal to offer balanced nutrition and variety.
During the academic year we post our menus online; to view click on the links below.
|April 30 - May 6||Lunch||Dinner|
|May 7 - 13||Lunch||Dinner|
|May 14 - Closing||Lunch||Dinner|
Our executive chefs, dietitian, and Dining Services staff are always available to assist you and answer your questions. Please feel free to contact us for more information on dining at CSU.
Nutritional Information & Special Dietary Needs
Need more information on smart dining choices? Use our interactive Nutritional Calculator to easily analyze nutrition information from a library of foods you may select from our list of menu items.
We purchase certain allergen-free food products for our customers. For more information about gluten, lactose, nut, soy, and shellfish-free options, or if you have questions about nutrition or special dietary needs, contact our registered dietitian, Brittney Stuard.
If you are ill your roommate or friend may bring a to-go meal to your room by obtaining a Sick Meal Request Form from the front desk. Please have your roommate or friend bring your RamCard and the Sick Meal Request Form to the dining center to grab a to-go meal.
Dine with the Dietitian
During the school year, CSU Dining Services hosts "Dine with the Dietitian". These sessions are designed to be interactive question and answer opportunities. Residential Dining Services' dietitian pairs up with dietitians from CSU Health Network to help answer your nutrition questions. Please join us for these select topics listed below or come to any session with your own questions!
Nutrition and Food Allergy Resources
- CSU Health Network Dietitians
- American Dietetic Association - One of the largest nutrition-oriented organizations in the US, their web site has a variety of nutrition resources, information on nutrition in the news, and its own selection of related sites.
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID)
- The Food Allergy & Anaphylaxis Network
- Celiac Sprue Association
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA)