Faculty / Staff Meal Plans
Enjoy all-you-care-to-eat meals just steps from the office:
- Cost-effective meal plans provide convenience and flexibility
- Eat at any of our six dining centers or two express locations
- To-go meals (available during academic year) for added convenience
- Meals never expire as long as you are at CSU
- Bring a guest anytime - just swipe your card twice
- Use your faculty/staff ID as your meal card
- Free online account maintenance at www.mealplans.colostate.edu to check meal balances and add meals
- Access to numerous special events and dining venues (Please note that special events require two meal swipes or $12.60 at the door to cover increased food and entertainment costs)
Charge It to Your Credit Card
Cash at the door is also accepted during the academic year at The Ram's Horn at Academic Village, Corbett, Braiden, T-DEX, and Allison Cafe.
RamCash can also be added to CSU faculty and staff ID cards. Don't worry about carrying cash. RamCash can be used to buy food and beverages at the Lory Student Center food court, Morgan's Grind in Morgan Library, T-DEX, and any dining center. RamCash can now also be used to purchase parking passes and pay parking fines with Parking Services.
Set up a RamCash account online at www.mealplans.colostate.edu or stop by the RamCard Office on the lower level of the Lory Student Center (next to Subway). For more information call the RamCard Office at (970) 491-2344.