DSAC - Dining Services Advisory Council
Would You Like a Refund For Your Meal Plan?
Only 15 hours a week and you may be eligible!
- Must live on campus
- Must have suitable communications skills
- Must commit to a full semester
DSAC utilizes students in the planning and future direction of Residential Dining Services. We welcome all residence hall applicants. Council members will be compensated for half of their meal plan rate (excluding RamCash), at the end of each semester in their student account, based on successful completion of the responsibilities of their 13 week contract.
We are no longer accepting applications for this school year.
- Regularly attend DSAC meetings and other required activities
- Facilitate between Dining Services staff and students
- Participate in decision making concerning: renovations, new product selection, food quality and service, and marketing concepts
- Evaluate & communicate experiences in all dining centers throughout the contract period
- Commit at least 15 hours per week, for 13 weeks (each semester) of direct contact through focus group interviews and meetings with staff
- Assist with development, set-up, compiling, and evaluations of tastings and surveys
- Provide feedback from fellow hall students
Questions? Contact Us