The Office of Conference Services offers meeting and conference planning packages for on-campus events. We work directly with our campus partners to make your event seamless. We are an ACCED-i certified One- Stop Shop organization!
Colorado State University is located in Fort Collins, Colorado. Our community of over 125,000 is located 60 miles north of Denver and 45 miles south of Cheyenne, Wyoming. At the foot of the Rocky Mountains, Fort Collins is the key to major recreation areas such as Estes Park, Rocky Mountain National Park, Red Feather Lakes, and the Cache La Poudre River.
CSU is a square mile "contained" campus that offers versatile multipurpose facilities and provides a safe environment, great for youth programs. See 2013 Summer Conference Map (PDF).
Lory Student Center
- Over 50,000 square feet dedicated to 25 meeting rooms, five ballrooms, a freshly renovated versatile theatre/event space, and other multi-purpose meeting space, including the Main Ballroom that can seat up to 1,200 at one event
- Many campus service outlets are located in the student center including the University Bookstore, full service bank, full service copy center, full service convenience store, and a variety of food service outlets
- 500+ seat newly renovated multipurpose theater
- Lory Student Center Capacity Chart (PDF)
- Conference Menu for Lory Student Center (PDF)
- Over 23,000 square feet of state-of-the-art hall space with SMART technology in designated conference building, plus more than 100 classrooms of various sizes available
Residence Hall Meeting Facilities
- Multi-function areas within our own residence halls that can accommodate groups from 10 to 100
- Moby seats 8,745 as a sports arena and up to 6,000 for a conference with a large stage. This air-conditioned facility is centrally located near the residence halls and is home of the Rams!
Pingree Park Mountain Campus
- Ideal team building and learning retreat setting for groups up to 200
- Located 55 miles from the main campus, Pingree Park is adjacent to Rocky Mountain National Park at an elevation of 9,000 feet above sea level.
- Great views of the Rocky Mountain Mummy Range.
Shortgrass Steppe, Research and Interpretation Center
- Located west of the Pawnee National Grasslands, Northeast of the Main campus
- The SGS-RIC is ideal for a wide variety of visitors interested in getting away for workshops, small conferences, retreats, and opportunities like bird-watching, viewing wildflowers, and star-gazing.
Up to 5,000 beds are available on campus for summer meetings and conferences.
- 4 Styles & Price Points are Available:
Standard - Central floor bath, no air conditioning
Suite - Two rooms share a bath, no air conditioning
Enhanced Suite - Two rooms share a bath, air conditioned
Enhanced Private - Private bath for each room, air conditioned
- Each Room Features:
4:00 p.m. check-in/10:00 a.m. check-out
- Additional Services Includes:
3 levels of security
All residential conference packages are required to have a meal plan with Dining Services. Dining Services opens four dining centers offering Marche style cafeteria service with special concept stations such as Italian, Mexican, and Chinese. Wood-fired pizza and a Mongolian grill are our latest additions. Catering services are available to conference guests including everything from custom dinners, to outdoor cookouts, to elegant events.
The Lory Student Center offers an array of options for summer conferences including Sweet Sinsations coffee shop, Carl's Junior, Panda Express, and Taco Bell. The Lory Student Center offers extensive catering services to conference guests.
Use of the state-of-the-art newly renovated Student Recreation Center is available on a shared basis for all conference guests.
- Indoor Facilities Include:
lazy river pool, rock climbing wall, weight and cardio room, running track, multipurpose courts, yoga & Pilates classes, massage services, eating space, and towel service
- Outdoor Facilities Include:
sports fields, basketball courts, in-line skating area, sand volleyball courts, ropes course, and an outdoor patio
- Campus Virtual Tour
- Summer Cafe Theater (Tues. through Sat., late June through July)
- Lagoon concerts (Wednesdays in June and July)
- University Center for the Arts
- Challenge Course
- CSU Environmental Learning Center