Whether your event is located in Fort Collins, the Rocky Mountains, or elsewhere, we are at your service! We can assist with meeting and event coordination as well as conference registration regardless of the location. The Office of Conference Services has a reputation for working with regional, state, national, and international facilities to create a memorable meeting regardless of location. Below is some helpful information on Fort Collins and the surrounding areas.
There are approximately 360 rooms in commercial facilities adjacent to campus and over 2,000 rooms within a five mile radius of campus. Hotel/Motel List (PDF)
There are over 400 licensed food outlets in Fort Collins including a wide variety of ethnic establishments. Fort Collins Dining Venues(PDF)
City of Fort Collins
Fort Collins, is an affordable foothills destination with a college town feeling and active community. Located at the crossroads where the Rocky Mountains meet the Great Plains, Fort Collins is the key city for major recreation areas such as Estes Park, Rocky Mountain National Park, Red Feather Lakes, and the Cache La Poudre River.
- With over 300 days of sunshine per year and six golf courses including a 9-hole course,1/2 mile from campus, Fort Collins is ideal for outdoor sports enthusiasts
- Boating, hiking, fishing, camping, white whater rafting, bicycling trails, and wildlife watching are all available at scenic Horsetooth Reservoir and Cache La Poudre River.
- Regional shopping hub
- Brewery tours including New Belgium, O'Dell's, Fort Collins Brewery, and Budweiser
- Historic Old Town in downtown Fort Collins features an active yet safe night life
- Fort Collins Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Upcoming events:
Chamber Community Calendar
- Denver and its historic LODO area - 1 hour
- Rocky Mountain National Park - 1 hour
- Estes Park - 1 hour
- Vail, Breckenridge, Steamboat Springs ski resorts - 3 hours
- Colorado Recreation and Tourism