Benefits & Safety in the
Apartment Life at Colorado State provides students with apartments that are affordable and convenient to campus. Our apartment communities provide a good study atmosphere and many opportunities for social interaction.
- Housing agreements are month-to-month or academic year
- Individual leases
- Rent includes electricity, heat, local telephone service, cable TV hookup, high-speed Internet access (check out the Technology pages for more specific technical specifications, and hardware requirements), recycling, water, sewer, and trash disposal
- Apartments come furnished or unfurnished
- Choose between family villages or single student villages
- Apartments are located within walking distance to CSU
- Full fee paying students are eligible to receive a Transfort Transit System bus pass at no additional cost
- Apartment complexes provide office services and laundry facilities
- Designated parking lots for residents
- A great study environment that promotes academic success
- Numerous social and educational activities
- Work where you live by applying for one of our staff positions
Residents' safety is very important to us and we have worked hard to ensure that all residents feel safe in their homes. Areas surrounding the apartments are well lit and staff are on duty 24 hours a day. Community Service Officers patrol the apartment complexes on a regular basis and SafeWalk, a program through the CSU police department, is available for all residents.
- Fire Safety Information
- RamRide - This is a carpool service provided by ASCSU. The service offers free nonjudgmental rides to CSU students from Old Town (downtown Fort Collins) to campus/students' houses.
- The Women and Gender Advocacy Center - This office offers tips on how to be safe on/off campus and tips to students on how to feel safe in different situations.