How to Apply to the University Apartments
1. Be an Admitted Student to Colorado State University in Good Standing. Faculty, Post-Doctoral Fellow, Visiting Scholar or Staff Member
Students can apply for an apartment after admission to the University has been granted. Apply online at www.HousingApps.colostate.edu If you are a single undergraduate student, 23 years of age and younger, you may only live in and be a part of the Intercultural Connections Community (ICC). The ICC program focuses on academic success and cross-cultural experiences. After receiving your application, the ICC Coordinator will contact you to complete the additional requirements to be a part of this living-learning community.
Faculty/Staff applicants (including Post-Doctoral Fellows and Visiting Scholars) must first have an eID to apply. Apply online at: www.HousingApps.colostate.edu
Priority for assignments is given to CSU Students then to Faculty/Staff applicants that have an academic focus
If you have questions you can contact the Apartment Life office at (970) 491-4743 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Your Apartment Deposit
You can pay the $140 apartment deposit using either a credit or debit card. At the end of the application process you will be asked to go to the secure payment site for payment.
- If you wish to pay using any other method than credit/debit card to pay your $140 apartment deposit, you must first complete the online application up to the payment screen and then contact the Apartment Life Office to make other arrangements..
- You may select up to five apartment choices on your application.
- APPLY EARLY! Application does NOT guarantee placement
- If the personal information on the application is incorrect or if you wish to change your address with the University, you can do so online at ramweb.colostate.edu If you are an employee or associate of CSU, you are unable to change your address via RAMweb. Please contact the Human Resources person in your department to change your address.
Priority on the assignment list is determined by the date of application for the assignment period you wish to move in. Notification of assignment is made approximately 3-4 weeks prior to the requested move-in date based on availability at that time. Priority is given first to CSU Students then to Faculty/Staff applications that have an academic focus. You will choose any furniture that you wish to have in your apartment at the time that your apartment is assigned. Furniture is offered at no additional charge, based on availability, and does not include linens, cookware, small appliances, etc. The deposit is refundable at any time prior to your assignment. Your deposit will be refunded to your CSU account.
Contact Apartment Life, Department of Housing & Dining Services, Palmer Center, (970) 491-4743 to cancel an application and initiate a refund.
3. Check In
Once notified of an assignment to an apartment, you will receive information on when and how you can move in to your apartment.
4. Additional Information
- No pets are allowed in apartments or on the premises, service and assistance animals and small harmless aquatic life excepted. Service animals require prior approval. For additional information on service and assistance animals at Colorado State University, please visit the Resources for Disabled Students website at rds.colostate.edu/service-and-assistance-animals.
- Laundry facilities with RamCard-operated machines are provided in each area.
- Clothes washer and dryer hookups are available at University Village at both 1600 West Plum Street and 1700 West Plum Street. Clothes washer hookup only is available at Aggie Village.
- Water furniture and waterbeds are allowed at Aggie Village, University Village, and International House apartments on the first floor only. Water furniture and waterbeds are not allowed in any of the other apartments.
- Nearby residence halls offer Dining Services Off-Campus meal plans, at additional cost, to Apartment Life residents.